Travelling with a baby
Long holidays coming shortly for little ones. 3 weeks to be organised, in case you need some ideas, here are our top picks.
1. Jurassic Kingdom coming to Osterley Park. Roaring and epic judging from the website. We’ve been invited at the opening and looking forward to write about. For orders over 10 tickets, feel free to message me for discounts of 20% and above. In case you are not familiar with Osterley Park, this is one of our favourite National Trust properties easy to reach for Londoners – gorgeous house and pretty manicured gardens.
2. David Hocney for kids at Tate Modern. Another favourite of ours, with modern and very modern art, fascinating for both myself and my eldest. This is an event organised by Imagine Art Club; grownups have to pay the usual £17.7 for Hockney exhibition. For 5-11 years old, there will be specially designed activities, sketchbooks and drawing materials.
3. Easter Eggstravaganza at Willows Activity Farm. My eldest and his friends just love this place, we can’t recommend warmly enough. Zenbabytravel and Willows Activity Farm team are offering complimentary tickets for a family of 4. All you need to do is (i) answer this question directly on the blog: ‘How many years Peter Rabbit playground at Willows Activity Farm is celebrating? ‘ and (ii) like Zenbabytravel brand new facebook page. The family winning will be announced by April 12th, just in time for an Easter treat.
4. Hampton court and gardens. The magic gardens are re-opening on April 1st – we are also planning to test again and report back shortly. There’s also a lot of Easter fun planned, including a chocolate bunny hunt.
5. Imperial War Museum is hosting soon People Power: fighting for peace (March 23rd to August 28th). Free and very topical. My boys like to play occasionally firing the canons, Robin hood and other historical characters. This should be some sobering food for thought beyond pretend playing. Will go and report back.
Happy spring all!